Django course for all skill levels
Build a real world website!
The Django Course
Ready to learn Django? In this course we will start from the very basics of what Django is to completing and deploying a fully functional website.
The website we will build as we learn will be an online platform where developers from around the world can create a profile and share their work with others.
- Setting up a simple API (20:07)
- Django REST Framework & Serializers (16:11)
- Nested Serializers & Serializer Method Fields (10:26)
- Postman for API’s (9:31)
- Authentication With JSON Web Tokens (20:41)
- Sending POST Requests (14:29)
- Getting Data from the frontend & CORS (38:41)
- Sending Data from the frontend (21:32)
- Storing JSON Web Tokens (22:19)
Build a REAL Project
This course is beginner friendly but, it is also designed for all skill levels. We wont just be learning the basics, we will be applying what we know to add awesome site features like: messaging other users, leaving comments, rating projects and so much more. This course will leave all skill levels with a new load of knowledge and different approaches of completing tasks.
What Will You Learn?
- Setting up a Django Website
- Views & URL's
- Templates & Template Inheritance
- Designing and Modeling data
- Create Read Update Delete
- Static Files
- Installing Themes
- Login & Registration
- Search & Pagination
- Building API's
- Class Based Views
- Deploying a website
*BONUS - Access to private Discord group
Hey! my name is Dennis Ivanov and I run a YouTube channel (Dennis Ivy) where I teach people how to code.
If I were given all the money in the world I would still continue to teach. Coding has changed my life so I want to share my passion and knowledge with everyone I can. - Dennis Ivy
Brad - Traversy Media
"I have worked with Dennis Ivy in the past, but I am also a fan of his content. He explains complicated concepts in an understandable way. He also creates great projects for his courses and this one is no exception. If you are looking to learn Django, I highly recommend it" - Traversy Media